Brought to you by Believers Fitness Club
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2013
St. Mark Catholic Church
9905 Foothills Canyon Blvd
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Sign Up Now: http://believers-resurrection-2013.eventbrite.com
Please join your family, friends, neighbors, and faith community on the trails of Highlands Ranch for the Believers Resurrection 5K/10K Run 2013. Walkers and jogger strollers are also welcome. Proceeds to benefit the Believers 2-4-U Shoes Program.
This race is brought to you by the Believers Fitness Club, a cross-denominational Christian-based organization developed to help individuals achieve total life fitness…fitness of body, fitness of mind, and fitness of spirit. In addition to hosting community running, biking, and fitness events, Believers Fitness Club also offers individuals guidance and support with daily training and fitness. This includes training programs, nutritional guidance, group training, group support discussions, and daily Scripture and spiritual passages to help inspire you and your family in your daily lives.
Schedule of Events:
- 7:30a – Registration Opens
- 8:00a – Race Village & Expo Opens
- 8:55a – Prayer Service
- 9:00a – Kids Fun Run
- 9:00a – 5K-10K Run (immediately following Kids Fun Run)
- Award Ceremony to Follow
- Food & Snacks
- Breakfast burritos will be sold all morning by a local charity group to raise funds for their annual mission trip to Central America.
- Additional food and snacks will be available for runners and spectators in the Believers Race Village.
- Tech t-shirts are included with each race entry.
- Last minute registrations on race day will receive t-shirts, but the delivery of those shirts may be delayed.
- Awards will be presented to the overall male and female winners.
- Awards will also be presented for the top finishers in each of the following age groups for both male and female – 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+ years old.
- We will also recognize the following finishers – Youngest, Youngest at Heart, and Most Family Members.
Believers 2-4-U Shoes Program:
- Proceeds from this event benefit the Believers 2-4-U Shoes program. This program provides a new pair of running shoes to underprivileged children throughout Greater Denver and across the state of Colorado. In support of this program, Believers Fitness Club also provides training and fitness support to these children and their families. We greatly appreciate your generous support of this program!
5K/10K Race Routes:
THANK YOU To Our Sponsors:
- Boulder Running Company, BKD, KeyBank, Sports Authority, Concentra, St. Mark Catholic Church, and RoadID.
Future Believers Events:
- To receive updates on future events, please sign up for our mailing list a the bottom of our home page.